- Plural of flashback
Flashback or flashbacks may refer to:
Flashback (psychological phenomenon), in which a person vividly remembers a past experience
- Flashback (band), several musical bands in both the USA, England and Australia have at times used this name since the original Flashback was formed in Los Angeles, CA in 1981. They are a Rockabilly and '50s Rock & Roll band, and are still performing. Most bands using this name are "retro" or "oldies" type bands, specifically playing music of the '50s, '60s and at times the '70s.
- Flashback (Electric Light Orchestra box set), 2000 CD box set by rock group Electric Light Orchestra
- Flashback (album), 1993 album by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
In roller coasters:
In other fields:
- Flashback (film), 1990 movie starring Dennis Hopper and Kiefer Sutherland
- Flashback (Flash animation), psychedelic animation by Danny Gomez
- Flashback Media Group, Swedish (now UK?) media group hosting Scandinavia's largest underground forum
- "Flashback" (Star Trek: Voyager), episode of the television show Star Trek: Voyager
- Flashback arrestor, device most commonly used in oxy-fuel welding and cutting to stop the flame from burning back up into the equipment
- Flashback (welding), Dangerous hazard of acetylene welding.
- Flashback, computer game
- Flashback (radio program), a radio show syndicated by ABC Radio Networks.
- Atari Flashback - a line of video game consoles that emulate various 1980s era Atari games.
flashbacks in German: Flashback
flashbacks in Spanish: Flashback (desambiguación)
flashbacks in French: Flashback (homonymie)
flashbacks in Galician: Flashback
flashbacks in Dutch: Flashback
flashbacks in Japanese: フラッシュバック
flashbacks in Polish: Reminiscencja
flashbacks in Swedish: Flashback